Saturday, 1 February 2014

Moustachios Cause Reality Check

Now that I am in my dotage, I find myself constantly battling the old beard and moustache set.  What used to be the odd, blonde bit of Fu Manchu is now the Brian Blessed.

I said to Man Friday: 'Blimey, I'm seriously considering buying a No No.'

He said: 'I'll go in half with you, then I could borrow it.'

This is Man Friday:


I said to him: 'Forget the No No, you need the "NONE SHALL PASS" mate.'

He said I was a cheeky mare and I told him he had lost touch with reality.   He then said he wasn't going to cook dinner and how did I like that reality.

2 comments:

  1. I seem to be growing hairs on my ears and toes and the old hair on my head is disappearing Carol. I am also old enough to go on a Saga holiday. Hope they play heavy rock music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me of my old circus buddy, Beardy McBeard. My idea of a beard is one that grows all over my body.

    ReplyDelete