Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Dog and Bone!

Here's my dog, Connie Brix:





She is fast akip!


And here is my phone (for your delectation!):




The fully functional 'turny wurny' phone!


Oh, Man Friday ran out of spare lint roller 'rolls' and determined to 'make' one for himself.  He took a roll of sellotape and wound it round and round one hand.  Then he proceeded to pat down his black (and dog-hairy) jeans, saying: 'See?  This works just as well, Cal - and it saves a fortune.'  Then he patted himself down a little too hard over the 'ball and winkle' department, cried: 'oh bugger me!' and fell to his knees, tears in his eyes.


I know you shouldn't laugh...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your doggie! (what kind is she?) More pics! I'm definitely coveting your phone! (does it come in pink? :- ) As for Man Friday's home spun lint roller, that's what we used in the "olden days" before someone came up with the new nifty lint roller. I so remember those little strips of celo tape spinning round my fingers when trying to get the lint off my black wool straight skirts! Oh the days to wear sexy straight skirts again....*sigh*

    ReplyDelete