Monday, 17 October 2011

King of the Kind Brush-Offs

Ah.  Ms Reid finally said no, I wasn't a match for her list.  She was really sweet about it though.  All that said though, still the old brush-off.

So, soon as she said 'nope', I started sending out to other agents, on a Sunday night.  And, this afternoon (Montag), I immediately get another kindly brush-off from an agent in Connecticut!

Oh, and I got my script back from the BBC (another brush-off) but they gave me the reader's notes which were v. encouraging AND they noted that it was rare to get as far as that.  Thus, round two and she's out!

Blimey, eh.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm bloody pleased to have gotten as far as I have (in fact it's a miracle) but it's a bit like that saying that I can't remember properly: blah, blah, blah but no cigar.

Aha! Found out yesterday that Esther husband is called George.  I have been called him Harry for over two years and he has never said a word.  It's a bit like 'odd' Sandra upstairs who always calls me Barbara - I don't have the heart to tell her any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment